Perforated metal – the element without which there could be industries such as instrumentation, mechanical, aerospace, and others. In more simple designs keyholes allow you to give the product elegance creating a modern design in hi-tech style, to decorate the landscape or interior.
Modern architects, designer and designers got a great tool for translating their ideas into reality because they can use the elements of complex shape from aluminium, galvanized, cold rolled and stainless steels.
The most common uses of perforated metal:
- trade and exhibition equipment;
- outdoor advertising;
- fences for gardens, parks, streets, roads, staircases;
- suspended ceilings (of the type "Armstrong");
- ventilation, decorative fireplace grate;
- office furniture (various screens for furniture).
Perforated metal sheet is a modern material with excellent functional properties, such as:
- easy processing (cutting, welding, forming, painting, bending, stamping);
- resistance to heating;
- the diversity in options.
Types of holes:
The actual possibility of perforation:
- Metal thickness: 0.5 .. 5 mm;
- The distance between the edges of the openings (min): 3 the thickness of the metal;
- The distance from the sheet edge (min): 2035 mm (depends on type of perforation and the thickness of the metal);
- Precision of positioning: ± 0.1 mm.;
- Dimensions of products (max): 2500х1250 mm;
- Punching speed (up to): 600 strokes/min.
It is also possible treatment of Perfiliev composite panels of aluminum. You can get advice on the choice of perforation, order a precise calculation of the cost of an order. We are always ready to justify the cost of punching work, and are committed to a long mutually beneficial cooperation. A technical specification may be sent to the postal address [email protected] We are always ready to hear your offer, and to find a compromise solution in accordance with the requirements and possibilities.